Hey ya’ll! It is my last day in Austin before I leave for the Maccabi Games. I’m really excited to go. We are first going to Galveston for a couple of days then headed to Houston for the actual Olympic style games. Anyways enough about that since I will probably overload you with recaps when I get back, but lets talk about something else that I love. SMORES. Seriously probably one of my favorite things EVER.
Gimme S’more Pancakes
1/2 c. Whole Wheat Flour
1/3 c. Milk of Choice (I used unsweetened almond milk)
1-2 tbsp egg white substitutes
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 packet of 20 calorie cocoa
1 pinch of marshmallows
1 pinch of chocolate chips
1 packet stevia
crushed graham crackers
1. Mix all of the dry ingredients into a mixing bowl.
2. Then add in all the wet ingredients, and the chocolate chips, crackers, and marshmallows.
3. Pre-heat a pan on medium-high heat.
4. Using a 1/3 c. scoop up some batter and drop it into the pan.
5. Wait until bubbles form in the batter then flip over.
6. Cook until lightly brown.
7. Layer pancakes with marshmallows and some crushed crackers.
5. Top with dark chocolate sauce.
Hello beautiful. These are healthy, These are chocolatey. These are freaking delicious. Definitely one of the best pancake ideas I’ve had in a while. Although I definitely do not recommend these if you don’t like sweets or chocolate. It may be too much for you to handle. I personally love sweets, love chocolate, love s’mores, so these are perfect.
The best thing is the pancakes are so hot when they come off the pan that when you sandwich the marshmallows in between it makes them melt into ooey goodness. Marshmallows are amazing. They definitely complete this recipe, and make it amazing.
Please go enjoy these NOW!