Hey ya’ll! I got nominated for a fun award by Brittany over at Freckled and Nettles! Thanks so much, I’m pretty honored. Usually I forget about these things when I get nominated, but I thought it would be a fun way to get to know me for those of you that don’t already know my kooky personality! So lets get this award show started.
- List 11 Random Facts about myself
- Answer 11 questions that Bethany wrote for me
- Pass the torch by nominating 11 bloggers
- Create 11 questions for my nominees
- Display the Liebster Award logo
11 Awesome, yet random facts about yours truly:
1. I’m a crazy nerd. Sometimes it can get pretty obsessive. If I don’t get all A’s, I sort of find that to be unacceptable. Trying to be perfect is hard, but someone has to do it. Plus dietetics is competitive, so I’d rather be above everyone.
2. Cupcakes are my best friend, well no, but pretty close to it. I can’t live without them.
3. I love to read. Seriously. When I get married, my husband better give me a bad ass library like the one in Beauty and the Beast. That would actually be pretty amazing.
4. I also love fashion. Unfortunately my wallet doesn’t. Hopefully my husband gets me an awesome closet like the one in Sex and the City (the movie – the one Big gets Carrie). I love that I’m talking about a husband when I’m totally single.
5. I’m obviously crazy if you haven’t figured that out from the last two facts. I like to fantasize a lot about life, so sometimes I totally get lost in those.
6. I have an addiction and it is called Breakfast. You seriously can’t tell me that you don’t love America’s favorite meal of the day? Really though. Breakfast led to brunch and brinner. Umm YES.
7. I hate talking on the phone for the most part. Unless you are my significant other, it makes me really feel uncomfortable talking on the phone.
8. Speaking of talking on the phone, I have a fake sweet voice that comes out when I’m on the phone, ordering food, and at really random weird times. My brother makes fun of me for it.
9. I am a non-religious Jew. Oy vey, so is the rest of the pack though. Many Jews will tell you that they are culturally Jewish and not religiously Jewish. I don’t believe in god, but I do celebrate holidays because they are about remembering the suffering that has occurred to our people and how we have overcome it.
10. I’m a travel junkie. I wish I could do nothing for an entire year and just travel the world. Gosh Julia Roberts, you were so lucky in Eat Pray Love. Can I have your life please? Minus the whole praying part. I am going to go eat in Spain and London this summer, so score for me. Also Julia, now that we are speaking, how could you leave James Franco (in the movie)? Although you got a much more age appropriate hottie, so props to you.
11. Hello, my name is Lindsay and I am obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. Books and TV. I know who A is from the books and I think A is going to be the same in the TV show, but OMG there is a whole A team in the TV show and I still don’t know who all is on it. Like how can you do this to me?!? Yes, I like things for middle school kids. Sue me.
Brittany’s Questions For Me:1. Who is your hero or role model? Beyonce. No. Only sort of because she is taking over the world.
2. What’s your favorite meal of the day? What’s your favorite thing to make? See random fact 6. I love to make oatmeal. Literally obsessed.
3. Would you consider yourself a shop-a-holic? I do have the best closet of everyone that I know.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve? This is hard. I don’t like a lot of things. People that drive slow, late people, stupid people….
5. Do you enjoy reading? If so, what’s your favorite book? Duh as stated above. I probably can’t pick a favorite book because I’ve enjoyed so many.
6. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Definitely a night owl. I like to rage hard, but only after I get my 8 or more hours of sleep.
7. Do you have any “guilty pleasures?” See random fact 11.
8. What’s your most memorable experience? Seeing as my life is pretty awesome, every moment that I breathe is memorable. Kidding, but only a little. Probably the time my roommate peed in someone’s laundry room at a party. Oh I just took it to the PG-13 level, get over it.
9. Do you have a dream job? Being the dietitian for the San Antonio Spurs. It will happen in this life.
10. What’s your favorite movie? So hard. This is embarrassing, but probably What A Girl Wants. Yet our poor Mandy Bynes is going through some hardships. Think of Ian! Come back to the light.
11. Do you like animals? If so, what’s your favorite? Hippos are my favorite, but more along the pink stuffed kind are my favorite.
My Nominees:I’ve decided not to nominee not only 11 people, but to nominate ANYONE that wants to do this on their blog. I hate things that are so selective in life. People should do whatever they want to do, when they want to do it. I’m a total rebel as you can see (sort of not joking since I’m considering to convince my Biochemical Nutrition class to protest the final). Anyways if you feel up to it, take this award and answer my questions on your blog!
1. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
2. What is the most embarrassing moment in your life?
3. What celebrities would you date, marry, and kill?
4. Do you believe in magic? (in a young girl’s heart – lol jk about this part)5. Would you ever have an arranged marriage?
6. What is your favorite junk food?
7. What is the greatest prank you have ever pulled or have had done to you?
8. What is your go to song when singing in the shower?
9. What did you want to grow up to be when you were a little kid?
10. If you could only live in one country for the rest of your life, what would it be?
11. What is the best restaurant you have ever eaten at?
If you read all of this way to go. I’m pretty impressed. It was a bit of a pain to write. I do love talking about myself, but I’d rather talk about food. Foodie talk right there. I hope all of you have a good Friday. I’ll be dying since my legs are so sore from working out hardcore in the gym this past week. I’ll also be attempting to study for my biochemical nutrition final (in case a protest doesn’t happen), but lets not get ahead of ourselves since that class is B-O-R-I-N-G.
And we out.